Friday, August 8, 2014

Erased by Jennifer Rush

Erased is the sequel to Altered that I finished yesterday. If you haven't read Altered yet, you should do that first, otherwise you will be confused by this book. Erased continues where the story leaves off in Altered. Anna and the boys are on the run from the Branch. They aren't sure what memories are real and from what life. It is very challenging to learn to cope with these flashback, because they are very confusing. Anna really struggles to cope with these flashbacks and knowing who to trust. If she trusts the wrong person, it could end everything for her, Sam, Nick and Cas. Anna must try to uncover what her role is in the Branch and how she can go back to living a normal life. I was so excited when I finished reading Altered- it was a very action packed book. I couldn't wait for Erased to arrive, so I bought it for my kindle- and I never buy YA books for my kindle. It seemed like a much quicker read, but still full of action. I found it a bit of a challenge to keep everyone straight- who was telling the truth and who was feeding Anna lies- much like I imagine Anna felt as well. I liked this series because it wrapped up in two books- and both were great reads! I will be recommending both of these books in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment